U.K. Sourced Steel
Prism’s commitment to environmental responsibility is matched by its emphasis on supporting other British business. All our steel is sourced via UK manufacturers so ensuring short deadlines and a reduced carbon footprint.
Manufactured in UK
Prism continues to invest in manufacturing space within the UK and constantly reviews its supply chain to ensure British materials are being used throughout the process.
Prism has taken a strategic decision to work with a UK packaging partner to reduce the packaging required for our products. We also offer to take away all packaging on site. Through our policy we have reduced our packaging and waste responsibilities by over 50%.
Through our commitment to the WEEE directive and ISO Registration we continually work to reduce our Carbon Footprint by 10% per year.
Carbon Trust Approval
Prism has recently been working with Carbon Trust companies and will continue to provide energy efficient products and services. This ethos will form part of our approval process for all of our icab partners.
Areas of Evaluation
- Stationery and supplies
- Improved efficiency
- Improved recycling
- Minimisation of waste
- Partnerships with like minded companies
- Continuous improvement
- Buy in from employees and suppliers
The Strategy Is Achieved By The Following
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection of its fleet and the source of its power requirements.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Continue to develop an awareness of the environmental impact of both production and distribution.