The Prism Fibre Floor Box is a cabling infrastructure distribution facility ideal for passive applications in zone cabling applications. Equipped with sealing to inhibit dust and liquid penetration, the fiber zone box may be mounted in several ways. The unit is sized to fit a 2ft by 2ft drop ceiling or subfloor opening, or may be mounted to a wall. The unit is secured with a removable door containing a latch and a keyed lock.
- Data centre horizontal distribution areas
- Data centre zone distribution areas
- LAN passive zone distribution areas
- Interconnect or cross-connect point
Features And Benefits
- Designed for use in data centers, or zone cabling applications