With this in mind the new raceway solution from Prism provides the client with the scope to install this unit as a whole package or individually on specific rows of cabinets.
The solution has the flexibility to be manufactured to the exact requirements of the client and can also be accommodated on third party cabinets. It has been designed in conjunction with matting products to provide additional cable support and provides the correct level of support and direction for the main cable infrastructure.
The system can also be added to provide additional cable management for 600mm wide cabinets which do not benefit form vertical management. By moving these connecting cable runs to the overhead solution the need for additional horizontal management can be removed providing additional space for further panels and therefore provides higher densities than conventional solutions.
- Internal divider to separate ethernet and fibre cabling
- 2 and 3 tier system available
- Connecting bridge solutions
- Fibre and ethernet cable support and radius guides available
- Fixing positions for power connections / BS4343 sockets
- Scalable to be able to grow with the data centre
This solution can also be installed with the use of the Prism cold aisle containment solution and with the use of our in house design and manufacturing teams can be made to the exact requirements of you clients.