“Solutions for Critical IT”
- Critical servers
- Telecom rack applications
- Enterprise class IT equipment
- Modern servers & computers
- Critical infrastructure & security
- Industrial automation equipment
- Banking & healthcare
- Server farms
These double conversion UPSs with excellent connectivity and communication features provide full protection against all nine types of power problems.
If your business does not tolerate problems with critical computer and communication equipment, they need to be secure from all power problems, as well. The series 9 UPSs are ideal for critical computer and communication equipment, where losses may occur at frightening speed in the event of power failure. Eaton’s series 9 UPSs come bundled with a Software Suite CD, which includes everything needed for trouble free operation.
LanSafe shutdown software monitors the UPS and in the event of an extended power failure, shuts down the computer network in an orderly manner, thus preventing data loss and corruption.
If needed, Series 9 UPSs can be integrated to any SNMP or other management system with optional connectivity adapters. In the most critical environments PowerVision software can be used for UPS monitoring and performance analysis. This ensures minimum downtime for the system.
- ConnectUPS SNMP adapter
- Remote monitor panel
- Hot Sync® parallel for redundancy
- Sync control0chronising two independent UPS systems
- Input isolation transformer
- Matching battery cabinets and battery racks
- XSlot communication:
- Web/SNMP card
- ModBus card
- MultiServer card